WHO WE ARE
EXPANDYA is more than a group of engineers, managers, and administrators; we are a family. Our
strongest value is ensuring that each individual has an opportunity to succeed. Our culture is the common
goal of getting better; as individuals, as companies, as a society. Unity, honesty, transparency and hard
work are more important than ever before.
EXPANDYA believes that great work emerges from successful working relationships. We aspire to provide
our clients with high-quality and competitive end-products. We are reliable, effective, and mindful of our
efforts in pursuing customer satisfaction. The positive support we receive from our consumers reflects our commitment, motivating us to continue to
EXPAND and create more opportunities for both clients and employees.
Let's work together towards the same goal, success and growth; but most of all, let's work together to make
the world a better place for everyone.
Front end engineers will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally. You’ll work alongside highly experienced and talented designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs. Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines. Front end engineers need to have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and good presentation skills.
You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate
with will be in a different time zone from you, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of
learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
- Contribute to a team of skilled developers focused on our branded e-commerce websites, with a
focus on creating beautiful front end experiences and a best-in-class user experience.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, & architects to define scalable technical solutions
- Troubleshoot & problem solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Code review other engineers' work
- English: advanced, written and spoken; please note that English is a MUST, if your english is not advanced please do not apply.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- Passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- Vision for where systematic improvements are needed & a passion for making things
- Proactive ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum team and using Jira
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one
interactions and presenting to a room.
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM), versioning tools (Git,
Bitbucket, Github), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3).
- Use of templating engines (we use mustache)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS)
- Experience or background with graphic design or visual arts
- Drupal frontend/theming, ideally Drupal 7
- Experience with React
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with MobX
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale
- E-commerce experience
- Enthusiasm for Agile development methodologies like TDD & Pair Programming
PRIMARY LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Ecuador and India - Telecommute / Hourly - Full time.
Highly competitive, depends on experience